Rice Milling Machines
How much does it cost to build a rice mill?
The cost of rice mill basically depends upon the size and how much rice you want to produce. Nowadays rice mill is really a profitable business, as the demand for rice is increased.
If you want to set up the modern rice mill, the cost is not that high. But if you don’t have much capital, then don’t start with the automatic processing; therefore you need to dry the rice manually before packing it into the rice mill. It’s not necessary that you must start a modern rice mill; a small rice mill can also be profitable.
To know the exact cost for setting up a rice mill, please do not hesitate to come to us, we will guide you everything from the cost of setting up a rice mill to the layout designing, installation of rice mill and machinery.
Modern Complete Rice Milling Plant consist of
- Paddy Cleaner: removing all impurities and unfilled grains from the paddy;
- Rice Destoner Machine: removing stones from the paddy or rice;
- Rice Huller Machine: removing the rice husk from the paddy;
- Paddy Separator: separating the unhusked paddy from the brown rice;
- Rice Whitener Machine: removing all or part of the bran layer and germ from the brown rice;
- Rice Grading Machine: separating small impurities, broken rice or chips from the milled rice.
- Rice Polishing Machine: improving the appearance of milled rice by removing remaining bran particles and by polishing the exterior of the milled kernel;
- Rice Length Grader: separating small and large brokens from the head rice;
- Rice Color Sorter: remove bad rice, black rice, yellow rice, half-husked rice, etc;
- Rice Blending Machine: mix head rice with some amount of brokens, as required to the customer;
- Rice Packaging Machine: rice weighing and bagging, preparing milled rice for transport to the customer.
Our rice milling machine is suitable for Parboiled rice, Basmati rice, Steam rice, Boiled rice, etc. Rice mill plant layout design, commissioning, training, technical support will be provided and rice mill machine parts are available.
Cost of Modern Rice Mill
We also provide to other capacity rice mill, such as 10 ton rice mill, 20 ton per day rice mill,
30 ton rice mill, 50 ton rice mill, 100 ton rice mill, 150 ton rice mill, 200 ton rice mill, 300 ton rice mill, etc.
Where to buy rice milling machine?
We provide rice mill machine for sale with low cost for customers in India, Nigeria, Philillines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, USA, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Kenya, Tamilnadu, Odisha, Manipur, Cebu, Jharkhand, Guwahati, Tripura, Coimbatore, etc.
DO NOT HESITATE!
Contact us to get the latest rice mill machine price.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please tell us your detailed requirements, as capacity, quantity, destionation port, etc, so that we can quote you the best price.