What's the price of rice milling machine?
Rice Milling Machine is a series of rice processing machines that used to produce white rice which is eatable from raw paddy. These processing machines has different capacity and sizes. Some of those machines even have manual or automatic ones. So the price of rice milling machine is complicated, however the cost mainly depends on the capacity, types of model, and the voltage and frequency of the power in your place also affects the price.
Generally speaking, a combined mini rice mill price is somehow lower, as it's single-pass rice mill, with only basic rice processing machines. So, with a cost of only several thousands of USD dollars, you can start your rice mill business.
As for the big automatic rice milling plant, which needs to produce a big amount of high standard white rice, the cost can be from ten thousand to millions of USD dollars, according to the customer's different requirements of their rice mill.
Components of Modern Rice Milling Plant:
- Rice Cleaner: removing all impurities and unfilled grains from the paddy;
- Rice Destoner Machine: removing stones from the paddy or rice;
- Rice Husker: removing the husk from the paddy;
- Paddy Separator: separating the unhusked paddy from the brown rice;
- Rice Whitener: removing all or part of the bran layer and germ from the brown rice;
- Rice Grader: separating small impurities or chips from the milled rice.
- Rice Polisher: improving the appearance of milled rice by removing remaining bran particles and by polishing the exterior of the milled kernel;
- Rice Length grader: separating small and large brokens from the head rice;
- Rice Color Sorter: remove bad rice, black rice, yellow rice, half-husked rice, etc;
- Rice Blending Machine: mix head rice with predetermined amount of brokens, as required by the customer;
- Rice Packing Machine: rice weighing and bagging: preparing milled rice for transport to the customer.
Our rice milling machine is suitable for Parboiled rice, Basmati rice, Steam rice, Boiled rice, etc. Rice mill plant layout design, commissioning, training, technical support will be provided and rice mill machine parts are available.
Price of Modern Rice Mill
We also provide to other capacity rice mill, such as 10 ton rice mill, 20 ton per day rice mill,
30 ton rice mill, 50 ton rice mill, 100 ton rice mill, 150 ton rice mill, 200 ton rice mill, 300 ton rice mill, etc.
Where to buy rice milling machine?
We provide rice milling machine for sale with low cost for customers in India, Nigeria, Philillines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, USA, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Kenya, Tamilnadu, Odisha, Manipur, Cebu, Jharkhand, Guwahati, Tripura, Coimbatore, etc.
DO NOT HESITATE!
Contact us to know more about the cost or investment for moden rice milling machine, and start your own rice mill business.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please tell us your detailed requirements, as capacity, quantity, destionation port, etc, so that we can quote you the best price.